Подробное описание технологии строительства геокупольных сооружений Ричарда Бакминстера Фуллера (Richard Buckminster Fuller) . Приведены примеры строительства многочисленных конструкций, частных домов и др. Имеются чертежи, схемы, методики расчета, множество фотографий и примеров.
Книга на английском языке.Очень интересная книга о строительстве домов из соломенных тюков - http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2650613
Read Online or Download Domebook PDF
Best construction books
The Xplans e-book of condominium Plans offers a number of condominium plans and blueprints in several kinds together with unmarried storey (bungalows) dormers and storey designs. conventional smooth and modern homes are provided.
This publication considers a hundred and fifty difficulties that frequently come up in development contracts and gives a close clarification as to their solutions. It cites key components of felony judgements as authority. the hot variation contains a few 50 new difficulties, and revised recommendations to a 3rd of the issues to take account of contemporary case legislations.
Whole, compact and that includes formulation, tables, and diagrams as opposed to long textual content descriptions, this useful reference offers job-essential details in a short look-up layout. the recent moment variation has been up-to-date to incorporate the 2005 nationwide electric Code, new symbols for electric drafting now getting used in CAD drafting, extra insurance of co-axial cable in domestic wiring, and extra on electrical vehicles and controls.
A clean and invigorating contribution to the emergence of a philosophically and culturally trained archaeology, which demanding situations the disciplinary practices of either conventional and `new' archaeology.
- Mediation of Construction Disputes
- 1-twinnings of buildings
- The Manager's Toolkit: 61 Building Blocks for Success
- Il Cemento Armato
- Reconstructing the Lifelong Learner: Pedagogies of Individual, Organisational and Social Change
- Durability of building and construction sealants and adhesives : 3rd volume
Additional info for Domebook
1, the statute of limitations is suspended. If the client or contractor decides not to proceed further, it shall inform the other party of such in writing. Suspension terminates three months after receipt of this information or of the written notification as in sentence 2. (3) In addition, a method for settling disputes may be agreed; this should be done upon conclusion of the contract. (4) In the case of disputes in connection with the characteristics of materials and components for which generally accepted test methods exist, and in connection with the admissibility or reliability of the machines or methods used for the test, then each party to the contract may, after prior notification of the other party, entrust a state testing laboratory, or a testing laboratory accredited by state authorities to perform the necessary tests; the findings of this laboratory shall be binding.
2) On request, parts of the work which are complete in themselves shall be accepted separately. (3) If serious faults are discovered on inspection of the work, acceptance may be refused until they have been made good. (4) 1. Formal acceptance shall be carried out if so required by any of the parties to the contract, who may call in an expert at their own expense. The findings shall be recorded in writing, the wording being agreed by the parties concerned. Any reservations in respect of known faults or penalties shall be included in this report, as well as any objections made by the contractor.
Components specially manufactured and supplied for the work, and any materials and components delivered to the site shall also count as works qualifying for interim payment, if ownership of them has either been transferred to the client or appropriate security has been provided, at the client’s preference. 2. Set-offs may be withheld from payments due. Other retentions are only permissible in the cases provided for in the contract, and in statutory provisions. 3. Interim payments shall be effected within 21 days of receipt of the schedule.