By Richard M. . Fox
Read Online or Download A Monograph of the Ithomiidae Lepidoptera Volume 111: Article 1, Volume 111, Issue 1 PDF
Similar graphic arts books
Fountains &birdbaths (one stroke) ХОББИ и РЕМЕСЛА, ЖИВОПИСЬ и РИСОВАНИЕ Название: fountains &birdbaths(one stroke) Автор: Donna Dewberry Серия или выпуск: one stroke Издательство: Norcross, CA Год издания: 2002 Страниц: 35 Язык: Английский Формат: pdf Качество: хорошее Размер: eight МбОписание:Данная книга обучает технике декоративного рисования "one stroke", в переводе - один мазок.
This can be a 3-in-1 reference booklet. It offers a whole scientific dictionary masking hundreds and hundreds of phrases and expressions in terms of methylphenidate. It additionally offers vast lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it presents details to clients on tips on how to replace their wisdom utilizing numerous web assets.
It is a 3-in-1 reference e-book. It offers an entire scientific dictionary overlaying countless numbers of phrases and expressions when it comes to erythromycin. It additionally provides wide lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it presents details to clients on easy methods to replace their wisdom utilizing numerous net assets.
Offers a unique method of the statistical layout of experiments, supplying an easy method to specify and review all attainable designs with no regulations to periods of named designs. The paintings additionally provides a systematic layout strategy from the popularity degree to implementation and summarization.
- Contemporary Interventional Ultrasonography in Urology
- Handbook for photographic meteor observations
- Courtney Scrapbook, courtesy of Bob Hurford
- Political Culture and Conflict Resolution in the Arab World
Additional info for A Monograph of the Ithomiidae Lepidoptera Volume 111: Article 1, Volume 111, Issue 1
Spots beneath . . . P. o. hewitsonii Dark cross bands in R-M1 and M1-M2 of forewing and the dark median band of hind wing narrower than the marginal color; white spots present in the apices of forewings beP. o. oligyrtis neath.. 3. Transparent submarginal spot in M1-M2 less than one-third of the size of the black oblong immediately proximad of it. P. d. dercyllidas Transparent submarginal spot in M1-M2 as long as, or nearly, the black oblong immediately proximad of it. . P. d. hazekea . Patricia dercyllidas (Hewitson) The subspecies that is most common in collections is P.
253. Fox, 1940, p. 177. The type in the British Museum (Natural History) is a female from "San Martin, Colombia" numbered 6903. Two males and six females from American collections have been studied. Olyras insign's translucens Hewitson Plate 3, figure 6 Olyras translucens HEWITSON, 1872, p. 83; Ecuador. KIRBY, 1877, p. 693. STAUDINGER, 1885 (1884-1888), p. 56. HAENSCH, 1903, p. 158, pl. 3, fig. 1; 1909, p. 117. RILEY AND GABRIEL, 1925, p. 48. BRYK, 1937b, p. 253. Fox, 1940, p. 177. The type is a male from "Ecuador" numbered 6901 in the British Museum (Natural History).
These two lobes have heavily chitinized margins, apparently infolded proximad, while the ovate central areas are much thinner and more lighly chitinized. The uncus is twice the length 44 VOL. III BULLETIN AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY of the tegumen and terminates in a small, slender, pointed projection; the uncal suture is present. The ribbon-like gnathos is only lightly chitinized and articulates at the anterior end of the uncus. The saccus is as long as the tegumen plus uncus, is thick and blunt.